Choose a CSB Internship instead
CSB offers some amazing internship opportunities for young men in a bunch of different fields. If you or a young man you know might benefit please follow the link below. We're building godly men of today and tomorrow. Want to help?
CSB Ministries is pleased to work closely with colleges and universities in providing quality internship experiences for young men. We are well aware that many young men have a lot to offer a ministry like CSB. We are honoured to provide you with a balance of experienced oversight, and an environment where you are unleashed to thrive in your unique gift/skill/experience set.
We seek young men as intern candidates who have a passion to serve in the arena of ministry to men, young men and boys. We are prepared to provide internships in the following areas:
- Camping Internship: There are camps associated with CSB that can provide a quality camping internship which include learning about all aspects of camp management and ministry with a focus on inter-generational ministry of men to young men and boys.
- Program Materials Writing: This internship is for young men who are receiving training in a writing-related field. Join CSB’s gifted and passionate staff in providing quality materials for CSB programs. Gain experience not only in writing but also in the visioning that goes behind our curriculum.
- On-line store management: This unique internship provides experience on all levels of the supply chain. From marketing to order fulfillment you will develop skills and experience in eCommerce and warehousing.
- Computer Software Development/Web and Graphic Design: This internship will allow you to flex your creative muscles in an effort to bring CSB into the 21st century. You will work alongside our IT department in developing and managing web applications, and designing graphic resources and web sites.
- Ministry: You will work closely with a Regional Director and gain experience in planning and executing events, discipleship, marketing and promotion, leadership training and nurturing relationships with churches that partner with us.
Phone: 613 225-3689